THE SOLUTION TO REVEAL HEALTHY, REFRESHED, GLOWING SKIN
We’re excited to share the latest skincare treatment now available at DLA — JetFusion!
We’re always looking for the latest & greatest in our industry to bring back home to Birmingham, Alabama. It’s important that our patients are receiving the best level of care possible, which means introducing exciting new technology like JetFusion.
We’re thrilled to now offer the JetFusion facial treatment to our patients.
What is JetFusion?
The JetFusion facial is a touch-free, needle-free facial treatment that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin without downtime or skin irritation.
It provides nearly instant results thanks to transdermal infusion technology, which safely delivers nutrients such as antioxidants, growth factors, hyaluronic acid, and peptides into your skin.
We’ve heard it called “a pressure wash” for your face, which doesn’t sound nearly as appealing as the glowing, brightening effect it creates. Don’t be afraid to try it!
How does JetFusion work?
The JetFusion uses dermal infusion technology (in the form of a small wand) to generate tiny streams of mist that gently exfoliate the epidermal layer of the skin, reaching a velocity of up to 600 ft/sec.!
The JetFusion machine uses compressed air and 100% natural serums to create a powerful, yet gentle, jet stream of “microdroplets” that penetrates deep into the dermis layer to help reduce skin discoloration, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture.
The JetFusion facial has several treatments in one:
- Lymphatic Massage & Drainage: Improves circulation, reduces puffiness & inflammation
- Jet Cleansing & Exfoliation: Infusing a gentle glycolic solution with vitamins & aloe vera to help shed dead skin cells and renew the skin’s surface without causing irritation
- Transdermal Infusion: Restores your skin’s hydration with the infusion of targeted serums
What are the benefits of JetFusion?
After your JetFusion treatment, your skin will look hydrated, brighter, and bouncier, and your pores may appear smaller. All this with no downtime!
The JetFusion is ideal for all skin types and improves overall skin health.
We’re also able to address common skin concerns such as:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Dry skin
- Undereye bags & puffiness
- Enlarged pores
- Signs of aging
- Acne & congestion
The JetFusion is a great facial to have done right before a special event, as your skin will look bright and glowing immediately after treatment.
Serum Infusions & Upgrades
If you want to take it to the next level, you have the option to add additional serums & custom infusions to your JetFusion treatment to address your skin’s specific needs:
- Anti-Aging – For all-over health & boosting skin radiance. Vegetal stem cells, hyaluronic acid, and anti-aging peptides target deep skin hydration and nourishment.
- Pigmentation – Diminish sun spots, discoloration, and residual marks from scars. Inhibits the overproduction of excess pigment.
- Purify – Heal the skin, soothe inflammation, and regulate sebum production while fighting against bacterial and fungal pathogens that cause acne & congestion.
- Botox Booster – Smooth lines, stimulate collagen, and firm the skin with four types of hyaluronic acid plus Argireline, a peptide that slows the nerve to muscle communication. While not a Botox replacement, it can extend the effects of your injectable treatment. Plus, it’s pregnancy-safe!
- Super Bounce – This anti-aging serum is compounded before your eyes to deliver fresh growth factors and Vitamin C into your skin. The perfect “seal” for a lasting glow & tightening effect.
Our team of master estheticians is also happy to recommend which serums would be best for you.
Get me that glowing, healthy skin!
Whether you’ve been coming to us for years, are a new patient, or just want to learn more about JetFusion, now is the time to try it. Book your next appointment with our team by calling 205.870.3303 or scheduling online.