Guys want great skin, too!
This June, we celebrate fathers – the men who have made an important impact on our lives. Whether the man you look up to is your dad, husband, grandfather, or a father figure, they all deserve the best this Father’s Day!
Instead of buying him another tie this year, why not treat Dad to the gift of healthy skin? Every father is unique, so here’s our take on three types of dads and our pick of skincare products tailored to suit his lifestyle needs.
1. The Outdoor Dad
The Outdoor Dad is always up for an adventure. You’ll find him cycling, hiking, golfing, or doing anything that involves a healthy dose of fresh air.
Although outdoor dads are generally physically fit, the condition of their skin might tell another story! Constant exposure to the elements – like the sun, wind, water, or snow – might leave their skin dry, weathered, and often sun-damaged.
- To protect against UV exposure, a sunscreen like the SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 is essential.
- Our DLA Pigmentation Kit (available in-store) and SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System both include powerful products designed to combat pigmentation & sun damage.
2. The Career Dad
The Career Dad is a busy man. You’ll find him rushing to his next meeting, braving rush hour traffic, and spending plenty of time traveling from one airport to the next. These dads are generally no-nonsense, and they look for convenience & quality when it comes to both their techy gadgets and their skin care needs.
- From balancing family life with early morning workouts and late-night meetings, he might have a few dark circles. We recommend our soothing SkinCeuticals AOX+ Eye Gel to combat tired, puffy eyes.
- For skincare on the go, our Anti-Aging Skin System comes to the rescue. Packaged in a convenient travel case, this set is a full skincare routine (antioxidant, moisturizer, and night serum) that fits perfectly in Dad’s suitcase.
3. The Relaxed Dad
The Relaxed Dad is a laid-back, no-fuss kind of guy. He enjoys staying close to home and spending quality time with his family, walking the dog, watching the game, or reading a good book. Most relaxed dads prefer a BBQ with a few close friends over a fancy dinner, and they definitely want to keep things simple & convenient when it comes to their skincare routine.
A few of our multi-tasking products are the perfect match for an easygoing dad’s skincare routine:
- SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel gently exfoliates normal-to-oily skin in one easy step. A powerful blend of lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid removes impurities to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Our SkinCeuticals Custom D.O.S.E. Serum is even less maintenance! This all-in-one product is fully customized for your skin’s needs, replacing many other products to directly target visible signs of aging.
What kind of dad are you celebrating this Father’s Day?
To discover even more gift ideas for him, visit our online store.
Happy Father’s Day from Dermatology & Laser of Alabama!