After an extraordinary 2021, we are truly so grateful for each of you & everything we have accomplished together!
Setting your goals for the new year? From lifestyle changes to travel plans, healthy skin deserves a spot too.
START GOOD HABITS
Make 2022 your best skin year ever with our skincare resolutions:
- Get serious about SPF. Sunscreen doesn’t just protect you from the sun’s harmful rays; using sunscreen every day can actually help slow down the aging process of your skin. It’s a win-win!
- Wash your face. When you sleep in your makeup, it can mix with the dirt and oils that have built up on the surface of your skin, clogging your pores. Blocked pores can result in breakouts and blackheads.
- Stay hydrated. Our skin is an important barrier against infection, so keeping it moisturized prevents it from cracking and letting in bacteria.
- Focus on anti-aging. It is never too late to start an anti-aging skincare routine. With the right products, you can help minimize signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, with consistent use over time.
- Don’t neglect your neck, chest, and hands. These often-forgotten areas can tell your age if they aren’t cared for. Make sure to include them in your routine with specially-formulated skincare products.
2021 SKINCARE HEROES
This year was all about investing in products & services that truly transform the skin.
Maybe it’s because we all want to look better coming out of a pandemic? Or because skin rituals have proven to be an excellent way of grounding ourselves?
Whatever the reason, skincare is trending like never before! Here, we reveal our office’s top skincare hits of 2021:
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
- SkinCeuticals Resveratrol BE
- SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier
- SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense
TURN A RESOLUTION INTO A RITUAL
If one of your goals is more consistent self-care, we have just the thing – our VIP Rewards Memberships! With two options to choose from (VIP Glow or VIP Custom), our VIPs can enjoy monthly treatments with exclusive pricing.
You subscribe to Netflix, music apps, and grocery delivery; why not your skincare, too?
We can’t wait to share all that we have in store for your skin in 2022.
Wishing you a happy, healthy, and peaceful New Year ahead!