BOTHERED BY SUBMENTAL (double chin) FULLNESS?
If you’re bothered by moderate to severe submental fullness, sometimes referred to as “double chin,” we’ve got something new just for you! Each treatment session with KYBELLA is typically 15 to 20 minutes, given right here in Birmingham Alabama at Dermatology & Laser of Alabama by Dr. Sarah Sawyer MD.
Kybella is FDA approved.
If you are interested in reducing your double chin and are considering Kybella. Here are some facts about Kybella that you need to know:
- The drug is administered via tiny needles.
- Patients should plan on committing from two to six monthly sessions of approximately 20 minutes each
- Kybella is synthetic, meaning it mimics a naturally occurring substance within the body
- You will see reference to the “submental area” or “submental fat” in your research; this is medical terminology for the area underneath the chin, which is troublesome for many people
- The fat destroyed by Kybella is metabolized in the normal way your body metabolizes fat
- Post-treatment, patients may experience swelling, bruising and tenderness; this is temporary and should subside in a couple of days
- Patients are strongly advised to only seek these services from a medically trained professional, as there are some potential risks associated
- Not everyone is a candidate
*Patient did not experience significant weight loss or weight gain between the start and end of treatment.