Comfortable, Effective, Non-Invasive
For many people – even people in good shape – there can be problem areas on your body that need to be refined and toned. VASERshape™ is the simple solution – the extra help – you need to look your best. This relaxing, non-surgical cellulite treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite, leaving your body smooth and beautiful. The ultrasound diathermy is used in concert with zonal lymphatic massage to increase local blood circulation and help improve the appearance of targeted problem areas. You will see and feel the results immediately, with continued improvements up to several months after your treatment series.
Key benefits of VASERshape:
- A non-surgical cellulite treatment procedure with little to no downtime
- Smoothing the contours of the body by heating the fatty tissue layer
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Visible, measurable and lasting results
- Comfortable patient experience, describe as like a “hot stone massage”
WHY CHOOSE VASERshape?
VASERshape is the only non-invasive cellulite treatment to combine ultrasound and massage therapy for a safe, effective and relaxing experience with little to no downtime.
VASERshape is truly a unique cellulite treatment that:
- Targets specific areas of fatty and uneven tissue
- Applies to a broad patient population, treating various body types and multiple body areas
- Requires no pain medication during treatment, and no specific diet or exercise programs after treatment
- Produces visible, measurable and lasting results in only 3-5 sessions
THE VASERshape EXPERIENCE
VASERshape™ provides visible results by temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite and increasing local blood circulation. For best results, 3-5 weekly ultrasound and massage therapy sessions are typically recommended, though results can be noticeable after just one session.
VASERshape combines ultrasound therapy and zonal lymphatic massage for results that visibly affect the areas you want to change.
Your physician will prescribe treatments based on your body type and the effect you’re hoping to achieve. Typically, a treatment schedule will include:
- One combined ultrasound and massage treatment per week
- 45-60 minutes per treatment area (1 treatment area is equivalent to 1 sheet of paper).
- A total treatment regimen of three to five weeks
Many VASERshape patients notice significant improvement as early as the first treatment session, and can resume normal activity with little or no pain and downtime.